‘Cubital tunnel syndrome represents the second most common nerve compression syndrome. While mild cases have been well treated conservatively at first hand, surgical therapy should be considered early on, because atrophy of the intrinsic muscles is often irreversible.
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers is an open access publication model which act as a wellspring of comprehensive knowledge by containing novel and imperative contribution which can be accessed by scientists and researcher to advance their learning, awareness and research.
Open access refers to the free and permanent unrestricted online access to scholarly research. Provides a platform for everyone and ensures that your work reaches the widest possible readers, and that it can be used and shared easily.
Proximity of the Sciatic Nerve in Relation to the Posterior Approach to the Hip, and its Relationship to Femoral Head Size
The posterior approach to the hip joint involves operating in close proximity to the sciatic nerve. Iatrogenic injury to the sciatic nerve has been reported to occur in 0.6 - 1.9% of cases . Stretching, transection or suturing of the nerve may occur during access or while closing the capsule and short external rotators to the hip.
The effect of re-ageing on hardness, pin-on-disc sliding wear and corrosive behavior of 7075 aluminum alloy is studied. The as cast alloy was solution treated at 470 °C for 2hrs and aged at 120 °C for 6 and 24hrs respectively. Wear tests were conducted on a pin-on-disc- wear testing machine with die steel rotating disc.
Randomized Study of the Effects of Statin on Inflammatory and Prothrombotic States in Obese Adolescents
Obesity is a major public health concern in many countries. In Europe 4.1% of the girls and 5.4% of the boys aged 10-12 years are obese according to the International Obesity Task Force criteria.