Among bisexual MSM also called “men-on-the-down-low”, sexuality driven risks stimulate spectrum of vulnerabilities for both genders.
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
Childhood obesity prevention studies have yielded disappointing results. Understanding intervention fidelity is necessary in explaining why interventions are (or are not) successful and ultimately improving future intervention. In spite of this, intervention fidelity it is not consistently reported in the obesity prevention literature.
Application of Lando®Artificial Dermal Regeneration Matrix in Treatment of Challenging Scar Contracture Release of a Severely Deformed Wrist: A Case Report
Here we present a case of a 36–year–old woman who suffered from severe (118°) flexion deformity of the right wrist joint because of heavily burn scar contracture of the right hand wrist. After scar excision, the wrist external fixator was applied and adjusted regularly to extent the wrist and to obtain normal range of motion of the wrist joint. Skin reconstruction was performed with a dermal regeneration matrix and eventually with a split-thickness skin graf
Eating Patterns, Dietary Diversity and the Nutritional Status of Children Residing in Orphanages in Southwestern Nigeria
The population of orphaned children is increasing at devastating levels especially in sub-Saharan Africa.