- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
Journal of Cytology and Histopathology Research
Journal of Cytology and Histopathology Research (JCHR) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes original articles and reviews on theoretical and practical topics of cytology of plants, animals, and man. Cytology is the main branch of Cell Biology which includes the study of the cell, its structure, and functions. Histology is an important part of the biology and medical science that includes the study of tissue. The Journal also publishes peer-reviewed case reports, systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and debates. The journal enhances the present knowledge and understanding in the area of etiology and management of human and plant diseases related to cells and tissues.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Cytology and Histopathology Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Cytology and Histopathology Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.